Monday, November 19, 2007

It's a Pig's life

Did You Know?
1. If you farted constantly for 6 years and 9 months enough gas is produced to creat the energy of an atomic bomb. (I wonder who got paid to figure that out?)
2. A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes. (In my next life, I want to be a pig.)
3. A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy, but I'm still not over the pig.)
4. A male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. (Honey, I'm home. What the ...?!)
5. The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field. (30 minutes ... lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
6. Some lions mate over 50 times a day. (I still want to be a pig in my next life -- quality over quantity.)
7. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue. (Hmmmmmm....)
8. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. (I know some people like that.)
9. Starfish have no brains. (I know some people like that, too.)
10. Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure. (What about that pig??)

No comments: