Friday, October 10, 2008

Aiyo.... I sure hope it's not because of another country brain drain?

This morning a friend of mine who is a football trainer in Malaysia told me that he is leaving his current job for a greener pasture.


The following is his fowarded mail:

>>>Hi all,I took a brave decision. Today will be my last day here, I would like to inform each and everyone of you of my decision. I am leaving as I have got a small job as a football coach in England . It is quite far from here. Anyways, I will miss u guys.Wishing you all the best of luck for your future.Keep in touch. I will send you all my new mobile number when I reach there.Keep Smiling...bye...


P.S. I am attaching a small photograph of the team that I am going to coach there. It came with the offer letter...>>

No comments: