Thursday, January 24, 2008

House at Rodway

I used to stay at Kendal House, a government quarters at Rodway road.

Before i move in, i was always informed that the place is not safe. Break-in, clothes stolen and other stuff.

Well to counter that, i requested that JKR to install a metal shed for my car below the house. Come to think of it, anyone with a plyer or sheet cutter could still cut through the mesh... thankfully nothing happen..

Luckily my aunty gave me a mix-bred german sherpard dog, and he was God-send, really miss that bugger,
During that time, a assistant Minister's House was broken into (in Tabuan Area), not long after that my neighbour, also a YB, brought in three dogs to look after his house... before that he had guards looking after the house now the guards are looking after the dogs....LOL...

People used to drop by the road side and climb up the fruit trees around, or get some bamboo shoots, my father used to sapu these umbut, very sweet...

Desmond, ask Laga to go and collect these things also...

Wonder if he gets any sleep with the dogs barking next door?

No comments: